Lakecity College and Research Center is going to start an open-access peer-reviewed journal that publishes quality articles which make innovative contribution in all areas of humanities, social sciences, and management. The Journal will be published annually. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia in Nepal and abroad to explore new avenues in social research and to establish collaborations among young and emerging researchers.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
Guidelines to Contributors
- Research-based and creative papers are welcome. This is a multidisciplinary journal, so interested contributors can submit manuscripts on any area of their interest.
- The paper submitted to the journal should be entirely in either English or Nepali.
- The word count can be anywhere between 2000 to 3000 words.
- The work should not be submitted elsewhere for the publication.
- Every article should be accompanied by an abstract of about 150 words.
- References/Citations are mandatory and should be written in the standard APA format.
- Any questions or confusion regarding the process can be addressed to the editorial board. The email is the only effective means of communication.
- Manuscript should contain the following items- Title, Abstract, Keywords (5-6), Introduction/Background, Literature Review, Methodology, Conclusion, Personal Recommendation, Thank you note, Reference, Short Bio/Designation. ( Abstract, Keywords, Conclusion, Reference are mandatory.)
- Submission Deadline : October 18, 2021
- Acceptance Notification : November 01, 2019
- Final Manuscript Due : November 15, 2019
- Publication Date: Determined by the Editorial Board
For other details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.